POSITION: Senior Officer, Project Management
WORK LOCATION: Head Office
# of Hiring: 01
This position will play a key role in helping projects (business requirement gathering and change initiatives) meet business, and schedule. This person will support line manager on business process requirement gathering and the change of system/process during/after the project implementation – including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structures. Work to drive faster adoption, greater ultimate utilization and higher proficiency on the project implementation and the changes impacting employees in the organization such that business results are achieved.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist on analyzing business processes, to identify and recommend changes in systems, processes, and policies
- Assist in all phases of project implementation including testing task and resource scheduling, along with process control.
- Perform business requirements gathering and other related info from stakeholder
- Assist on select trainers, conduct orientation, and supervise the user acceptance test team;
- Responsible for coordinating with service providers e.g. software vendors, suppliers, etc.;
- Take meeting minutes, communicate to stakeholder, and follow up on actions from the meeting
- Assist in managing the implementation in order to produce the required business functionality within the budgeted time and cost.
- Assist in identify issue that may arise during project implement.
- Ensure timely implementation of assigned business projects within timeframe as set from line manager.
- Regularly update line management about the progress and challenges encountered during the implementation of the projects.
- Report on performance trend of products/ services of WB Finance to line management and other key relevant management.
- Provide all technical support to WBF’s operation team members and other key staff especially the research pool to ensure that all are able to conduct the research projects in the appropriate manner.
- Build the self-capacity mainly project management skills for the future development.
- Assist Training Unit and other related departments to design or revise training curriculum and training materials regarding to new developed systems
- Adopt positive behavior and attitudes which exemplify and encourage others to follow the company’s Mission, Vision, and Core Values.
- Continuously build self-capacity and related skills, improve the performance and productivities.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with all staff, providing clear written and verbal communication to management and the global organization.
- Build, coordinate, and maintain critical relationship across departments of WB Finance
- Attend the meeting with departments, units, and others to share and discuss on operation issues and others.
- Perform other tasks that may be assigned by Project Manager and other relevant management.
- University degree in IT, business, economics, or accounting.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Have knowledge and capability of written and verbal communication in English.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Have strong IT aptitude/knowledge – spreadsheet, power point, internet and email.
- Have IT, numeric and analytical skills,
- Have ability to work independently, self-managed, and proactively as a member of a small team.
- Have an ability to manage multi-tasks simultaneously to deadline.
- Problem solving ability, able to critically see how things can change.
- Prior branch experience, either in lending, risk & compliance, or teller operations
- Have an experience in financial institution.
We offer a competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
About WB Finance
WB Finance Microfinance, holding an MDI license from National Bank of Cambodia, is one of the largest Microfinance institutions in Cambodia, and is wholly owned by Woori Bank, one of the top banks in South Korea. WB Finance has a long history in serving Cambodian communities for more than 20 years, with its wide range of financial products and services including Loans, Savings, Money Transfers, and Mobile Banking.
CLOSING DATE: 15 JULY 2020