POSITION : Senior Officer, Office Décor Support
WORK LOCATION : Head Office
# of Hiring : 01
The purpose of this position is to assist General Affairs Department to ensure all WB Finance offices, including head office and branches look standard & professional and public confidence building. This position is to provide administrative support to Manager, Office Design in bidding for décor supplier, making payment to décor supplier and filing the approved layout plan of each office.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in developing and revising General Affairs policies and system of the company as needed;
- Be actively involved in developing annual administrative plan for WB Finance.
- Provide input to WB Finance’s Business Plan, especially in areas related to office arrangements
- Assist in negotiation with landlord on decorated and design agreement
- Ensure all office designs are properly completed within the deadline
- Assist in office set-up planning and execution
- Assist in implementing office standard guideline
- Seek supplier for office setup, renovation and refurbishment based on standardization.
- Ensure all offices at Regional and Branch offices are well organized and followed the decoration plan.
- Deal with suppliers to ensure office decoration and designs are followed the plan.
- Regularly monitor the work performance for effective workflow
- Monitor the progress payment of décor supplier
- Ensure the implementation of office standard guidelines.
- Continuously build self-capacity and related skills, improve the performance and productivities. Implement the Performance and Development Management (PDM) system.
- Adopt positive behavior and attitudes which exemplify and encourage others to follow the company’s Mission, Vision, Core Values
- Build and maintain critical relationship with WB Finance staff, other MFIs and stakeholders;
- Build team work and improve relationship within the team.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by supervisor
- Graduate or Bachelor degree of Business Administration or a related field.
- Good understanding and comment of English including speaking and writing.
- At least 2 years of experience in office arrangement and administration, or a related field.
- Project management; negotiation skill and legal knowledge
- Communication and Interpersonal Skill
- Ability to work under pressure and highly self-motivated;
- Able to travel throughout the country;
- Demonstrate high level of ethical commitment and trustworthiness.
- Working knowledge of contract administration.
- Finance and accounting experience.
- Extensive knowledge of the range of design principles and aesthetics.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
About WB Finance
WB Finance Microfinance, holding an MDI license from National Bank of Cambodia, is one of the largest Microfinance institutions in Cambodia, and is wholly owned by Woori Bank, one of the top banks in South Korea. WB Finance has a long history in serving Cambodian communities for more than 20 years, with its wide range of financial products and services including Loans, Savings, Money Transfers, and Mobile Banking.
CLOSING DATE: 06 July 2020