POSITION : Senior Mobile Application Developer
WORK LOCATION : Head Office
# of Hiring : 01
To develop mobile device applications and local databases in order to respond to the requirement of WB Finance. This position requires working closely with System Development Team Leader in order to achieve the final product as user required.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency;
- Design/Develop local database and mobile device application as required by WB Finance. Mainly focus on Mobile application which is able to communication to server via web API;
- Conduct user acceptance test (UAT) process for new system development, customization and upgrading;
- Actively attend Business Verification Test as needed;
- Well organized document to all database and software development;
- Work closely with support team to solve problem related to systems;
- Well organize source code or project using distributed version control system;
- Well understand our credit system such loan, savings and report mapping;
- Monitor and maintain the existing system to ensure it run smoothly;
- Involve in software project planning as needed;
- Develop business case for critical system changes;
- Participate in the organization and planning of development resources and schedules.
- Bachelor degree in computer science or in related field;
- At least 1 or 2 years of experience in software development especially on mobile platform;
- Knowledge in programing language such as deeply understand on Objective C or Swift Deeply , Android, data interchange technology such as XML and JSON, communicating mobile device application to server via web service;
- Knowledge in database design, development and security such as SQLite, Realm;
- Background in technologies such as client/server, relational database management systems, object-oriented development and distributed object development and software development using MVC pattern;
- Basically understand in information security (OWASP)
- Basically understand in data encryption and hashing such as AES, RSA, and SHA
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
About WB Finance
WB Finance was granted an MDI license from National Bank of Cambodia. WB Finance is a family member of Woori Bank, a leading commercial bank in Korea established in 1899 with total consolidated asset of over USD 350 billion and a coverage spanning across 880 domestic branches and 413 international networks in 25 countries.
CLOSING DATE: 20 January 2020