POSITION :Senior Core Banking Administrator
WORK LOCATION : Head Office
# of Hiring : 01
This position to plan, administer and maintain a core banking system in the secured and effective manner. He/she plays a role as a business and system analyst on core systems (core banking system and mobile banking system, etc.) through business requirement gathering, change initiatives of system, process and organization structure.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform Core Banking System parameterization requests raised by the parameterization committee as well as a periodic parameterization changes like calendar, loan product, savings, ﬁnancial periods ;
- Create and monitor database mirroring and replication;
- Perform T24 data archival followed IT policy;
- Develop new parameterization or routine to support new project based on business growth;
- Keep up to date the Core Banking System architectural components, transaction processing workﬂow at the components / database objects level, frontend functionality and backend objects;
- Investigate or analyze system issue by performing a root cause analysis, verifying by test case scenarios and collecting a required data/log information to be sent to the Vendor for resolution;
- Register issues in the Vendor’s helpdesk system by providing detailed information (error screenshots, table rows, and logs from required sources) about an issue. Further track of open issues by timely acting on a Vendor’s requests;
- Ensure that all Core Banking System related processes (End of Day, Beginning of Day, etc) are smoothly done;
- Assist supervisor in creating of backup and replication policies for Core Banking System databases
- Perform other tasks assigned by core banking and information system manager.
- Bachelor University Degree preferably in Computer Science and Engineering or related discipline with specialization in leading and supporting core banking system;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server, T-SQL;
- 2 years of experience in managing core banking system or related field;
- Experience in developing routine, deal slip or products in core banking system;
- Basic knowledge of ﬁnance , accounting , banking and microﬁnance;
- Well understanding of T24 system architecture such loan, saving, archiving and report mapping
- Advance knowledge of SDLC process;
- Advance knowledge in data interchange technology such as XML and JSON;
- Advance knowledge in T24 core banking system such as routine development, template programing, deal slip, version, enquiry, composite screen, DL package, Context enquiry, Auto Function, Strong knowledge in database security and maintenance;
- Advance knowledge in both software programming (VBA, VB.NET,C#, ASP.NET) and database design (Microsoft SQL Server 2008+, MS Access, SQLite) and Basic programming.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
About WB Finance
WB Finance was granted an MDI license from National Bank of Cambodia. WB Finance is a family member of Woori Bank, a leading commercial bank in Korea established in 1899 with total consolidated asset of over USD 350 billion and a coverage spanning across 880 domestic branches and 413 international networks in 25 countries.
CLOSING DATE: 17 September 2019