POSITION :MIS Operation Support Officer
WORK LOCATION :Head Office
# of Hiring : 1
This position of System Support Officer based in Head Office requires working closely will support all kinds of applications including the Core backing system and in-house development system, designing User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Test Script for the new system. This position shall deal with the data encoder team and provincial branch accountant team to ensure that related information (loan, saving and others) is to be keyed into system on time.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Play role as a tester on newly customized and upgraded system product configurations, reports and in-house applications;
- Provide day to day to end user operational support basic problem resolution of core banking system;
- Ensure both problems and solutions are recorded into the logbook or tracking log system properly;
- Follow up with end-users to complete all transactions on time before running close of business (COB);
- Keep business information service officer and data encoder up to date of system change.
- Build self-capacity through on-going learning and development;
- Build and maintain relationships with staff, supervisors and other stakeholders.
- Bachelor degree in accounting field or other equivalent fields
- 1 year experience with core banking system (CBS) or accounting system;
- Skills in using computer programs (Word, Excel, Power-point, Lotus Notes);
- Skills in problem solving;
- Skills in accounting in micro finance institutions;
- Strong calculation skills;
- Good understanding, speaking and writing in the English language is preferable.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
About WB Finance
WB Finance Microfinance, holding an MDI license from National Bank of Cambodia, is one of the largest Microfinance institutions in Cambodia, and is wholly owned by Woori Bank, one of the top banks in South Korea. WB Finance has a long history in serving Cambodian communities for more than 20 years, with its wide range of financial products and services including Loans, Savings, Money Transfers, and Mobile Banking.
CLOSING DATE:03 March 2020