POSITION :Legal Assistant
WORK LOCATION :Head Office
# of Hiring : 01
The purpose of this position is to assist the department with clerical tasks, basic legal duties, and other tasks assigned.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Effectively manage filing system including important and confidential documents like government’s approval, policies and procedures in professional manner;
- Draft letters and email messages, memos and letters as requested;
- Translate correspondences and documents from English to Khmer and vice versa for the company;
- Assist the Secretary in preparing arrangements, necessary materials and logistics for CEO’s travel and meetings;
- Assist in the arrangements of visitor hosting which include calculating hosting fees, providing information, preparing visit itinerary and logistics and transportation, recommending accompanying staff to the field, and other necessary facilitations, etc;
- Assist in litigation and coordination between Branch, Head Office, and appointed lawyer to process the legal actions with the court;
- Assist to provide the update about new laws and regulations related to MFI business and Legal Compliance of WB Finance;
- Assist to provide legal review on various contracts, agreement, MoU and other legal documents;
- Assist in processing for the MAA amendment, capital registration, licenses from NBC, branch certificate from MoC and Tax, patent tax and any other approval letters from the government;
- Perform other functions that may be required or assigned by supervisor.
- Graduate/Bachelor degree of business administration, Law or/and related secretarial courses;
- Good computer skills, especially in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Internet and E-mail;
- Good standard of written and spoken English;
- Eexperience on secretarial/clerical work is preferable;
- Good organizational skills with ability to use own initiative;
- Ability to work under pressure and highly self-motivated;
- Good interpersonal skills, adaptability and flexibility;
- Keep confidential of all WB Finance information and document;
- Must have a good attention to details;
- Demonstrate high level of ethical commitment, honesty and trustworthiness;
- Must understand agree with WB’s mission, purpose, value, procedures and objectives; willing to learn new approaches.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
About WB Finance
WB Finance was granted an MDI license from National Bank of Cambodia. WB Finance is a family member of Woori Bank, a leading commercial bank in Korea established in 1899 with total consolidated asset of over USD 350 billion and a coverage spanning across 880 domestic branches and 413 international networks in 25 countries.
CLOSING DATE: 30 June 2019