POSITION :Learning and Development Officer (In charge of T24/System Training)
WORK LOCATION : Head Office
# of Hiring : 01
This position is responsible for providing assistance to support L&D Unit in building capacity of staff and management through the provision of training coordination, facilitation, and other staff development methods. Moreover, this position shall provide facilitation skills to enrich staff’s knowledge, skills and competencies that is needed to achieve the objectives and goals of the institution.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist LDC/DHHR in conducting training Needs Assessment Annually;
- Assist LDC/DHHR in coordinating LDU annual plan of action;
- Assist LDU Team in coordinating training/workshop arrangement and training materials preparation;
- Coordinate with concerned department and external stakeholders to support in training design and delivery to internal staff
- Assist the arrangement of new staff orientation program;
- Facilitate staff to attend external local and overseas training/workshop;
- Participate in design and reviewing training materials and deliver training to internal staff as per annual Plan of Action (POA)
- Lead, coordinate and deliver training to NSO Teller Session;
- Deliver training T24/System related topics to internal staff;
- Assist in e-learning program management;
- Record training data and develop monthly report of the unit;
- Consolidate the evaluation result of all delivered training and share to concerned trainers;
- Assist monitoring the development progress of Pool of Trainer and HIPO.
- Bachelor University Degree in related field;
- At least 2 years- experience in banking/MFI sector;
- Previous experience as Teller/Teller Supervisor;
- Experience using system (Accounting, HRIS, Core banking/T24);
- Good knowledge of MS. Office, especially excel (Advanced level is a plus);
- Experience in coordination and facilitation work;
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
About WB Finance
WB Finance was granted an MDI license from National Bank of Cambodia. WB Finance is a family member of Woori Bank, a leading commercial bank in Korea established in 1899 with total consolidated asset of over USD 350 billion and a coverage spanning across 880 domestic branches and 413 international networks in 25 countries.
CLOSING DATE: 11 September 2019