POSITION :IT Network Administrator
WORK LOCATION :Head Office
# of Hiring : 1
The IT Network Administrator is in charge of WB FINANCE’s operational requirements related to information technology within the network infrastructure. His or her main task is to manage WB FINANCE’s data network and implement up-to-date solutions across the IT infrastructure.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design, implementation, support, monitoring and maintenance of WB FINANCE’s Data Centre, Disaster Recovery Site, and remote offices to ensure network connectivity and system availability;
- Design, implementation, support, monitoring and maintenance of network infrastructure platforms, including but not limit to switching, routing and firewall, Internet backbone connection, DPLC and VPN and all other software based systems;
- Develop standard documentation and roll out for communication system;
- Serve as a liaison between other technical staff, department, users, and vendors regarding service requests, usage, standards, security, and other network matters;
- Collaborate on, or lead network related projects through to successful implementation and hand over to operational support;
- Coordinate the network infrastructure team efficiency support to users incidents within the agreed service level agreement (SLA);
- Facilitate the internal and outsource maintenance team and ensure that equipment reside in Data Center, DR site, and all WB FINANCE’s offices are operating smoothly;
- Define possible risks within network Infrastructure environment, recommend and coordinate with IT Security and Risk department to apply preventative plan;
- Ensure network connectivity uptime at no less than 99%;
- Prior 24/7 service support are available for requesters.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science/Related field or higher;
- At least 3 years’ experience in networking in Bank/MFI or ISP is preferred;
- CCNA, CCNA Security certified is preferable;
- Strong understanding of Network structures for LAN, WAN, VPN and Firewall Security appliance such as Palo Alto, Cisco ASA, Checkpoint and Load balancing firewall;
- Experience with switching, routing protocol including high availability (HA);
- Experience with Microsoft Server Platform Good knowledge of system monitoring such as Solarwind, Cacti, Nagios, and Syslog server is desirable;
- Willing to work independently or as a team and travelling to province;
- Good communication, facilitation and good interpersonal skills;
- Prior experience with a 24/7 technical operational environment is highly desired;
- Good written and spoken English;
- Honest, Innovative and flexible.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
About WB Finance
WB Finance Microfinance, holding an MDI license from National Bank of Cambodia, is one of the largest Microfinance institutions in Cambodia, and is wholly owned by Woori Bank, one of the top banks in South Korea. WB Finance has a long history in serving Cambodian communities for more than 20 years, with its wide range of financial products and services including Loans, Savings, Money Transfers, and Mobile Banking.
CLOSING DATE:03 March 2020