POSITION :Customer Service Officer (Can Speak Korea)
WORK LOCATION : Phnom Penh
# of Vacant : 02
To provide supervisory role to and manage front office function within his/her branch and ensure effective liquidity management to meet prompt, direct cash disbursement for loan and savings.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Greet and welcome customers/visitors with professional manners (friendly, smile, etc.);
- Interact with both internal and external customers/visitors to provide information in response to inquiries about products and/or services;
- Act as a focal person to handle all inquiries about products and services and forward those to the relevant persons when necessary;
- Act as a marketing agent to promote WB Finance’s products and/or services, identity, brand name;
- Coordinate and manage the space and necessary assistance/arrangement to the clients while using WB Finance’s products and/or services;
- Act as inputter for saving transaction into core banking system;
- Responsible for uploading savings documents into core banking system such as customer ID, photo, specimen etc.;
- Perform problem solving and bring to Branch Manager (BM) as necessary;
- Perform other tasks as assigned by BM.
- Bachelor Degree in field of Accounting, Banking & Finance, Business Administration or other related fields;
- At least 1 year experience in customer service or teller;
- Computer skills: Microsoft Offices and PowerPoint;
- Good command of Khmer language, good understanding, speaking and writing in English language preferred;
- Ability to work under pressure and highly self-motivated;
- Demonstrate high level of ethical commitment and trustworthiness.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
About WB Finance
WB Finance was granted an MDI license from National Bank of Cambodia. WB Finance is a family member of Woori Bank, a leading commercial bank in Korea established in 1899 with total consolidated asset of over USD 350 billion and a coverage spanning across 880 domestic branches and 413 international networks in 25 countries.
CLOSING DATE: 20 December 2019