POSITION :Call Center Assistant
WORK LOCATION :Head Office
# of Hiring : 01
The purpose of this position is to provide effective customer services and also to ensure a friendly, convenient, trustful and responsive service to the clients.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handle customer assistance and complaint via electronic channel such as e-mail and calling and Email;
- Provide friendliness and responsive customer service on the phone and e-mail to customer by using excellent customer service skills;
- Answer customer inquiries on the phone and e-mail related to product and service of WB Finance;
- Handle customer complaints and provide appropriate resolution or refer to particular staff for action taking action;
- Record the information and feedback from customer to call center system;
- Follow up all customer complaints with concern departments/ branches;
- Act as a marketing agent to promote WB Finance’s product/service via call center;
- Produce call center report (daily, weekly, monthly) for supervisor in charge;
- Ensuring call center service excellence to customer in all perspective;
- Ensuring customer complaints via phone and e-mail are resolved in a professional manner;
- Perform other tasks that may be required by Supervisor.
- Cambodia Nationality who can understand and agree on WB Finance’s vision, mission, purposes, objectives, values, and culture;
- Fresh graduate with background in finance and Banking , Marketing, International Relations, Management or related fields;
- 1 Year experience in Customer Service or Call Center;
- Computer literacy in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint;
- Demonstrate high level of ethical commitment and trustworthiness and consider long term;
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills for both Khmer and English;
- Diplomatic punctual patient , enthusiastic and strong commitment ;
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and rotate working schedule.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
About WB Finance
WB Finance was granted an MDI license from National Bank of Cambodia. WB Finance is a family member of Woori Bank, a leading commercial bank in Korea established in 1899 with total consolidated asset of over USD 350 billion and a coverage spanning across 880 domestic branches and 413 international networks in 25 countries.
CLOSING DATE: 17 October 2019