POSITION : Assistant Manager, Business Development (Credit)
WORK LOCATION : Head Office
# of Hiring : 1
The purpose of this position is to lead the development of new product and refinement the existing product both financial and non-financial products/services in response to the needs of the poor for financial services. This position is ensure the success of implementation of initiated products/ services and their delivery mechanism by establishing SMART implementation projects of product/ services design, pilot test, and roll-out.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide inputs in the development of annual plan of actions for business development which are in line with vision, mission, core value, goals and objectives as stated in long-term and annual business plan of WB Finance;
- Assist to prepare SMART project proposals of design, pilot test, and roll-out of initiated/refined financial and non-financial products/ services, delivery mechanism, and market studies/ researches;
- Implement the assigned plan of actions of business development department;
- Initiate and refine related manuals/ guideline to ensure the improving quality of the product from time to time in the efficient and effective manner;
- Update operation manual of all products/services to ensure effective and smooth business operations;
- Develop and review assigned related policies, process and procedures, lending forms of the new and existing product;
- Cooperate with research team to conduct some research for new product design;
- Analyze the performance trend of the microfinance industry and Analyze the performance trend of the offered product / service in the microfinance industry;
- Responsible for product, policies and procedure translation;
- Work closely with the team in the department and other relevant department, units and provincial branch office to ensure the readiness before starting each business project;
- Assist to prepare SMART project proposals of design, pilot test, and roll-out of initiated/refined financial and non-financial products/ services, delivery mechanism, and market studies/ researches.
- Must understand and agree on WB Finance’s Mission, purpose, values, and objectives;
- Graduate with strong background in economics, marketing, and finance,
- Have excellent computer knowledge – word processing, spreadsheet, power point, internet and email;
- Have an experience in product/business development in Microfinance sector/Banking institution;
- Be capable to systematically and critically think on things need to be done for any specific job assignment;
- Must have a strong numeric and analytical skills;
- Have ability to work independently, self-managed;
- Have an ability to manage multi-tasks simultaneously to deadline;
- Good understanding, speaking and writing in English language;
- Good at communication skill and good intrapersonal skill.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
About WB Finance
WB Finance Microfinance, holding an MDI license from National Bank of Cambodia, is one of the largest Microfinance institutions in Cambodia, and is wholly owned by Woori Bank, one of the top banks in South Korea. WB Finance has a long history in serving Cambodian communities for more than 20 years, with its wide range of financial products and services including Loans, Savings, Money Transfers, and Mobile Banking.
Closing Date: 26 January 2021