POSITION :System Developer
WORK LOCATION :Head Office
# of Hiring : 01
This purpose of position is to develop application and database in order to response the requirement of WB Finance. To develop both financial and operational reports for WB Finance. This position requires working closely with users in order to achieve the final product as user required
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Keep updating, Implementing and maintaining security for all systems.
- Keep checking and monitoring system performance.
- On-going general troubleshooting on systems
- Develop applications as required by WB FINANCE
- Perform other tasks assigned that maybe assigned supervisor or upper level manager.
- Carefully test the software before delivery to users.
- Fault finding, diagnosing and fixing bugs
- Conduct user acceptance test (UAT) process for new system development, customization and upgrading.
- Well organized document to all software development and deployment procedure
- Train users to use new or modification feature or functionalities of a system.
- Teamwork skills, because most projects require input from individuals in different roles
- Self-development skills to keep up to date with fast-changing trends
- Backup and recovery all systems
- Monitor and maintain the existing systems to ensure they run smoothly
- Involve in software project planning
- Research new technology for software and database development including mobile technology as well
- Keep improving systems security to comply security standard
- Plan for new system development to response to company growth
- Develop business case for critical system changes
- Bachelor degree in computer science or in related field;
- At least 2 year experience in software development;
- Knowledge in Bootstrap and responsive design is a plus;
- Knowledge in Framework such, Java Spring, PHP Cake or other framework;
- Knowledge in developing web service such SOAP, REST;
- Able to understand data exchange JSON and XML;
- Able to develop with ASP.NET using WCF,WEB FORM CONTROL is a plus;
- Knowledge in cryptography such as hashing, symmetric and asymmetric encryption;
- Knowledge in web server such as IIS, Apache tomcat;
- Strong interpersonal skill and communication skill;
- Good organizational and time management skills.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
About WB Finance
WB Finance was granted an MDI license from National Bank of Cambodia. WB Finance is a family member of Woori Bank, a leading commercial bank in Korea established in 1899 with total consolidated asset of over USD 350 billion and a coverage spanning across 880 domestic branches and 413 international networks in 25 countries.
CLOSING DATE: 30 June 2019