POSITION :System Support Officer
WORK LOCATION : Head Office
# of Hiring : 02
This position requires working closely with core banking administrators to ensure that our business and backups run successfully. It requires backing up and maintaining our core database in order to ensure that our data are safe and we perform general troubleshooting at users’ requests. This position works at night.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide technical support to end-users from each branch related to applications developed by WB Finance and the core banking systems;
- Work closely with human resource officer to perform change requests from all branches related to core banking system;
- Troubleshoot any issues as requested by users related to software application and some peripheral devices in the organization;
- Work closely with data encoders and teller to ensure that they can finish their tasks before close of business;
- Perform daily Close of Business (COB);
- Perform daily database back up (End of Day (EOD), Start of Day (SOD) and TAPE);
- Check and remove all unauthorized transactions from T24;
- Record start time and end time of close of business and tape backup into log book system;
- Report to core banking administrator on daily basis;
- Build relationship with staff, supervisors and other stakeholders.
- Recent graduate in computer science or related field;
- No experience is required;
- Knowledge in concept of database design and Microsoft programming language;
- Knowledge in micro finance;
- Knowledge in basic networking such as LAN, WAN and TCP/IP configuration;
- Requires good analytical and problem-solving skills. Must have a Customer Service oriented mind-set with the ability to organize, prioritize and delegate tasks while transferring knowledge and expertise to empower clients and users;
- Strong interpersonal skills.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
About WB Finance
WB Finance was granted an MDI license from National Bank of Cambodia. WB Finance is a family member of Woori Bank, a leading commercial bank in Korea established in 1899 with total consolidated asset of over USD 350 billion and a coverage spanning across 880 domestic branches and 413 international networks in 25 countries.
CLOSING DATE: 30 June 2019