POSITION :Senior Research Officer
WORK LOCATION :Head Office
# of Hiring : 01
This position is ensure the market-driven and competitive position of WB Finance (WBF) in the market through monitoring and evaluating the performance of marketed products/services and conducting the market studies/research projects from the beginning of study/research design to reporting, keeping up-to-date of current situation and trend of market and industry as whole, and providing suggestions/recommendations for developing and/or refining both new and/or financial and non-financial products/services.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop research manuals (policy, procedures, data collection tools, data entry and analysis tools, and research report outlines and templates) which are critical and significant for microfinance practitioners;
- Initiate, review and/or refine guidelines, tools, and reporting templates of market studies/ research projects to ensure effective and efficient implementation as well as to obtain adequate data for analysis primarily information related to current needs and demands of clients, competitors’ rolling-out strategies, and industry performance trend;
- Take lead in conducting with the whole process of the research/survey projects as assigned by Business Development Manager;
- Analyze performance trend of the microfinance industry;
- Participate in reviewing existing product/ service strategies and their delivery mechanism, in consultation with operations team and other relevant stakeholders, to ensure the meet of current client’s needs and demands;
- Report on key findings obtained from market studies/ research projects, draw conclusion and come up with recommendations to address any problems/ challenges encountered to line management and other key management.
- Bachelor degree in economics, management, marketing, finance or business administration;
- At least two-year work related experience in the financial sector especially in the field of market research, product development and project management;
- Be capable to systematically and critically think on things need to be done for any specific job assignment;
- Must have a strong numeric and analytical skills; Have ability to work independently, self-managed, and proactively as a member of a small, busy team;
- Good understanding, speaking and writing in English language;
- Good knowledge of economics and financial topics;
- Have excellent computer knowledge – word processing, spreadsheet, power point, internet and email. Ability to use analytical database such as SPSS or Epi.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
About WB Finance
WB Finance was granted an MDI license from National Bank of Cambodia. WB Finance is a family member of Woori Bank, a leading commercial bank in Korea established in 1899 with total consolidated asset of over USD 350 billion and a coverage spanning across 880 domestic branches and 413 international networks in 25 countries.
CLOSING DATE: 20 March 2019