POSITION : Senior Officer, IT Audit
WORK LOCATION : Head Office
# of Hiring : 01
This position is to conduct and assist an audit and investigation of branches and head office in accordance with WB Finance Policies and Procedures and shall review and evaluate the internal control and accounting systems of branches and head office and recommend corrections, improvements, and compliance.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Obtain an understanding of operations and IT area of WBF and the risks associated with those areas in order to develop a risk based audit approach, IT audit program and working paper;
- Reviews and updates IT Audit Programs and Working Paper when there are changes to products, processes, regulations or systems;
- Work closely with audit management in developing a project risk assessment in addition to scoping audit activities;
- Reporting on the state of compliance with policies, procedures and standards; and liaising with business units;
- Plan and execute risk-based audit to evaluate the design and the operating effectiveness of Information Technology Application and General Controls at WBF. This includes developing criteria, reviewing and analyzing evidence; identifying and defining issues; documenting work in compliance with standards; making sound recommendations to enhance controls and efficiency; and reporting on results;
- Review corrective actions and follow-up reports or management responses to the audit recommendations and follow-up with related branch or head office to clear irrelevant responses;
- Conduct and assist an audit and investigation of branches and head office as assigned by Head of Internal Audit;
- Conduct data extraction, analysis, and security reviews.
- At least Bachelor degree or equivalent degree in Computer Science, Information Systems and/or Accounting/Finance or related field;
- Minimum one or more years progressive experience in IT audit or equivalent experience required;
- Strong understanding of system security (Microsoft Windows Server, Active Directory, Windows (7/8), Linux/UNIX, SQL, Oracle, SharePoint, and WebSphere platforms);
- Strong understanding of application security principles;
- Strong understanding of IT controls, vulnerabilities, and assessment tools;
- Good analytical skill;
- Fluency in written and spoken English;
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a team and willing to work under pressure;
- Ability to travel to and stay at the local provinces for audit.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
About WB Finance
WB Finance Microfinance, holding an MDI license from National Bank of Cambodia, is one of the largest Microfinance institutions in Cambodia, and is wholly owned by Woori Bank, one of the top banks in South Korea. WB Finance has a long history in serving Cambodian communities for more than 20 years, with its wide range of financial products and services including Loans, Savings, Money Transfers, and Mobile Banking.
CLOSING DATE: 14 August 2020