POSITION : Senior Officer, Deposit Relationship
WORK LOCATION : Head Office
# of Hiring : 01
The purpose of this position is to ensure that the outstanding of deposit balance reach to the target of the budget plan of the regional area. Senior Officer, Deposit Relationship is the position response to sale the company’s products and services. Their main activities to make appointment, client meeting, research market demand and others according to their manager requirement. Senior Officer, Deposit Relationship response to assist customer to fill all savings opening account forms.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support each Region to achieve savings targets with high quality and sustainability.
- Ensure that all savings indicators including deposit value, number of depositors, and number of accounts meet the annual target.
- Prepare daily activities plan submit to Head of Deposit.
- Prepare plan to support branches offices among the regional area.
- Plan to meet customer daily and monthly.
- Follow up customer.
- Take lead in mobilization and operation of deposit/savings.
- Arrange an appointment with Individual Customers and assist Assistant Manager, Deposit Relationship in managing Corporate and Top Savers.
- Outdoor sales deposit products and services to the target customers.
- Build business partnership to provide optimal customer experience and maximize sales opportunities to retain and grow profitable customer base by working with team.
- Keeping good relationship with potential depositors.
- Handling customer proposal and bring to Head of Deposit.
- Coordinate with Assistant Manager, Deposit Relationship to lead sales activation campaign in the regional area.
- Answering customer question and requirement timely and correctly.
- Produce daily activities report (timely, completely and efficiently).
- Prepare other reports assigned by Deposit Manager.
- Collaborate with Assistant Manager, Deposit Relationship to work closely with Customer Relation Officer and Teller that relate in opening account and deposit operation process.
- Ensuring the compliance of policy implementation.
- Bachelor degree in the field of Banking, Finance, Marketing, Economics, Management or other related fields
- Minimum of 1 years experiences as a sale people and customer services or fresh graduate with good communication and relationship skills.
- Knowledge of bank or Microfinance operations and deposit/savings servicing including best practices and standards operating procedures,
- Good computer skill-Word processing, Excel, spreadsheet, internet and email
- Good written and oral communication skills in both Khmer and English,
- Possess effective selling skills and sense of customer services,
- Ability to write reports,
- Ability to pay strict attention to detail and be thorough in the completion of job duties
- Good customer-oriented
- Ability to work under pressure, independently and highly self-motivated
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
About WB Finance
WB Finance Microfinance, holding an MDI license from National Bank of Cambodia, is one of the largest Microfinance institutions in Cambodia, and is wholly owned by Woori Bank, one of the top banks in South Korea. WB Finance has a long history in serving Cambodian communities for more than 20 years, with its wide range of financial products and services including Loans, Savings, Money Transfers, and Mobile Banking.
CLOSING DATE: 31 JULY 2020