POSITION : Senior Officer, Deposit Analysis
WORK LOCATION : Head Office
# of Hiring : 1
Senior Deposit Analyst Officer will be responsible for the analysis on the growth of deposit and all non-credit products. Sr.DAO will also provide an analysis and following up the competitive environment within the microfinance and banking industry especial for the key target segementation. In addition Sr.DAO is need to support Deposit and Services team to provide the cost and benefit analysis on each business case or proposal. Regularly monitor the quality of client information in the system to ensure there is no gap of non-compliance and risks related to business operations and regulation.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with all Heads of Deposit and Service to contribute in the development of business plans and strategies of non-credit products.
- Provide an on-going analysis on the evolution of deposit business, for the development of reports to management.
- Work with Marketing, Business Development team, and Marketing team to provide cost and benefit analysis on each business case or proposal for customers or business partners.
- Develop sale tracking tools, business performance reports, and other allowance and incentive monitoring tools to effectively reinforce the sale management of the commercial business division.
- Develop monitoring tools and regularly follow up its reports to ensure there is no gap of non-compliance and risks related to deposit, loans and other service operations and regulation.
- Follow-up the evolution of the competitive environment and economic situation to provide a regular information of business intelligence for relevant stakeholders for a development and timely correction of strategic execution plan.
- Collaborate with IT and other related departments for constructing necessary reports and controlling mechanism which is needed Deposit Department. Corporate with stakeholders such as Risk, Compliance, Legal, and Call Center for the project assigned.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field.
- Must be good in Microsoft Excel, Data, Dashboard, Email, Microsoft Word.
- At least 2-year experiences in sale strategies and business analysis.
- Good relationship network, especially with Korean market segmentation.
- High energy individual who can motivate staff and create business momentum.
- Good communication in English is an advantage (written and spoken).
- Ability to work with cross functional teams.
- Strong conceptualization and analytical skills. Honesty and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Banking, microfinance or other field of business operations, especially involving with Korean market segmentation.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
About WB Finance
WB Finance Microfinance, holding an MDI license from National Bank of Cambodia, is one of the largest Microfinance institutions in Cambodia, and is wholly owned by Woori Bank, one of the top banks in South Korea. WB Finance has a long history in serving Cambodian communities for more than 20 years, with its wide range of financial products and services including Loans, Savings, Money Transfers, and Mobile Banking.
CLOSING DATE: 15 JULY 2020