POSITION :Senior Officer, Compensation and Benefits
WORK LOCATION : Head Office
# of Hiring : 01
This position is responsible for providing efficient and effective payroll services WB Finances employees, paying contribution to government related to taxes and social security funds, and supporting on other requirements from national Bank of Cambodia (NBC), and related ministries.
The post holder also assists line manager in preparation of salary and benefits budgets and proposals, salary survey, development and improvement of Payroll system, improving payroll processes and services to achieve a highly customer satisfactions.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist line manager in preparation of annual salary and benefits planning & budgets and annual market compensations survey, and building salary structure
- Prepare work plan to ensure effective workflow.
- Prepare monthly payroll accurately and on time, and make that any adjustments, additions, deductions are made correctly with proper supporting document.
- Ensure that all taxes are prepared and paid correctly and on time to relevant ministry such as monthly payroll tax, annual taxes, etc.
- Prepare the contribution to the National Social Security Fund (NSSF) in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all staff benefits are accrued regularly and paid to staff correctly and on time such as fixed bonuses, incentives, annual bonus etc.
- Ensure that all separated staff are paid correctly and on time accordingly WBF policy.
- Prepare separation benefit and ensure that the final payments are paid accurately and on time,
- Calculate the payment for remaining leaves balance for separated employee,
- Work closely with line manager in preparing proposals and recommendations in regarding to distributing of annual merit increment, bonuses to each individual employee and accordingly make those payment following approval from the SMT,
- Work closely with HR Officer responsible for HRMS to accurately update staff movement (separations, and new staff) in the payroll system,
- Work closely with IT and MIS team in payroll upload, verifications of employee Best Child Account, and employee bank account, staff loan repayment,
- Process employee salary upload into their salary bank account through T24 system,
- Provide information or answers inquiries from employee in regard to their salary information,
- Ensure that taxes and social security fund contribution on all staff salaries and benefits are accurately withheld as outlined in the Law of the Royal Government of Cambodia,
- Work closely with line manager and Vendor in development and improvement of the Payroll System, which involve carrying out activities that involved identification of requirements, testing, building reports, making sure that the requirements, calculations are correct;
- Make sure the compensation philosophy of WB Finance is fully implemented and be able to interpret,
- File the payroll report, making sure it properly file and maintained in safe filing cabinet.
- Perform other duties as requested by line manager or HR management.
- Prepare payroll related report, data, and analysis as required by manager or other concerned department,
- Provide payroll information or data for auditor, tax authorities as per requested timely,
- Understand the purpose of the policies in the Human Resource Manual, especially the Total Compensation Philosophy, salary progression policies
- Builds the self-capacity mainly on staff compensations management;
- Provide day-to-day behavior and attitudes, which exemplify, and encourage others to follow, WB Finance’s Mission, Core Values and Code of Conduct
- Build and maintain critical relationships with staff, managers to facilitate an ongoing understanding of payrolls;
- Perform other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelor degree in the field of finance and accounting, mathematics, or other business administration,
- Minimum of 3 year experiences in human resources with strong focusing on payrolls,
- Strong numerical and analytical skills,
- Strong knowledge of Cambodian Labor Law,
- Fluent in English both speaking and writing,
- Computer literate, strong Excel skills, experience with HR software would be helpful
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to work under pressure, long-hours and highly self-motivated
- 1-2 years experiences in MFI or bank sector
- Good communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Good monitoring and follow-up skills
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
About WB Finance
WB Finance Microfinance, holding an MDI license from National Bank of Cambodia, is one of the largest Microfinance institutions in Cambodia, and is wholly owned by Woori Bank, one of the top banks in South Korea. WB Finance has a long history in serving Cambodian communities for more than 20 years, with its wide range of financial products and services including Loans, Savings, Money Transfers, and Mobile Banking.
Closing Date: 31 July 2020