POSITION :Senior Officer, Business Development (Non-Credit)
WORK LOCATION : Head Office
# of Hiring : 01
This position is ensure the market-driven and competitive position of WBF in the market through initiating on non-financial products/services in response to current needs and ensuring the success of implementation of initiated products/services and their delivery mechanism by establishing SMART implementation projects of product/ services design, pilot test, and roll-out, monitoring and evaluating the performance of marketed products/ services in regular basis, coordinating in the conduct of market studies/ research projects related tasks from the beginning of study/ research design to reporting, keeping up-to-date of current situation and trend of market and industry, and providing suggestions/ recommendations for product/ service development and refinement as necessary.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist Manager to Managing new product launching and conduct training sessions about the new products to relevant staff/departments
- Monitoring the current market trend and planning new products to be in align with the institution’s strategies and propose to management for approval new products
- Working closely with related departments and managing product risk, sales, training, reporting, marketing, operations etc. to ensure
- Work with IT to testing new enchantment and deploy to production
- Develop business requirement and test case for enhancement of project and act a key tester for both SIT and UAT
- Develop on product manual, procedure and process relate to non-credit product in order to ensure effective and smooth business operations
- Implement new projects as per assigned by the manager
- Bachelor degree in Banking or related fields
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in product development, especially on non-credit product development, policies and procedure establishment
- Good Computer literacy, especially in Ms. Office
- Good verbal and written communication in both Khmer and English
- Have ability to work independently, self-managed, and proactively as a member of a small, busy team
- Have high integrity, honesty, and commitment and be able to work under pressure with high tolerance
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
About WB Finance
WB Finance Microfinance, holding an MDI license from National Bank of Cambodia, is one of the largest Microfinance institutions in Cambodia, and is wholly owned by Woori Bank, one of the top banks in South Korea. WB Finance has a long history in serving Cambodian communities for more than 20 years, with its wide range of financial products and services including Loans, Savings, Money Transfers, and Mobile Banking.
CLOSING DATE: 31 JULY 2020