POSITION : Senior Digital Product Development Officer
WORK LOCATION : Head Office
# of Hiring : 01
This position is to ensure the market-driven and competitive position of WB finance in the market through initiating and implementing the digital product (ATM and Card project, mobile banking, remittance…)ensuring the success of implementation of initiated products and their delivery mechanism by establishing SMART implementation projects of product design, pilot test, and roll-out, monitoring and evaluating the performance and control ATMs and card operations to ensure customer services satisfaction with effective cost management.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Implement new digital banking functionalities on top of the existing functionalities and any other third-party integration project;
- Implement new digital-related projects as per assigned by the unit manager;
- Monitoring daily cash balance and ATM service quality to ensure there is enough cash for the transaction and on-going service providing to clients without any interruption;
- Manage the operation of card and PIN production and distribute to the clients in accordance with SLAs;
- Work with IT to testing new enchantment and deploy to production;
- Work as first level support in dealing with branches staff complaints and complex inquiries regarding to ATM service and Card trouble shooting;
- Ensures ATM up time, and the best usage of existing machines;
- Maintains sufficient stocks of card based demand and assuring ATM machine running functionally and properly to meet standard customer services satisfaction;
- Develop on product manual, procedure and process such as cash loading, ATM reconciliation, cash monitoring, PIN and mobile banking, etc. to have proper processes and maintain high level of security.
- Degree in Banking or related fields ;
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in digital banking especially working in Card production and ATM support ;
- Good understanding on digital banking products, ATM/card infrastructure, policies and procedure establishment;
- Good Computer literacy, especially in Ms. Office;
- Good verbal and written communication in both Khmer and English;
- Have ability to work independently, self-managed, and proactively as a member of a small, busy team;
- Have high integrity, honesty, and commitment and be able to work under pressure with high tolerance.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
About WB Finance
WB Finance was granted an MDI license from National Bank of Cambodia. WB Finance is a family member of Woori Bank, a leading commercial bank in Korea established in 1899 with total consolidated asset of over USD 350 billion and a coverage spanning across 880 domestic branches and 413 international networks in 25 countries.
CLOSING DATE: 30 January 2020