POSITION : Senior Business Development Officer
WORK LOCATION : Head Office
# of Vacant : 01
The purpose of this position is to lead the development of new product and refinement the existing product both financial and non-financial products/services in response to the needs of the poor for financial services. This position is ensure the success of implementation of initiated products/ services and their delivery mechanism by establishing SMART implementation projects of product/ services design, pilot test, and roll-out.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide inputs in the development of annual plan of actions for business development which are in line with vision, mission, core value, goals and objectives as stated in long-term and annual business plan of WB Finance;
- Assist to prepare SMART project proposals of design, pilot test, and roll-out of initiated/refined financial and non-financial products/ services, delivery mechanism, and market studies/ researches;
- Implement the assigned plan of actions of business development department;
- Initiate and refine related manuals/ guideline to ensure the improving quality of the product from time to time in the efficient and effective manner;
- Update operation manual of all products/services to ensure effective and smooth business operations;
- Develop and review assigned related policies, process and procedures, lending forms of the new and existing product;
- Cooperate with research team to conduct some research for new product design;
- Analyze the performance trend of the microfinance industry and Analyze the performance trend of the offered product / service in the microfinance industry;
- Work closely with the team in the department and other relevant department, units and provincial branch office to ensure the readiness before starting each business project;
- Responsible for product, policies and procedure translation;
- Assist to prepare SMART project proposals of design, pilot test, and roll-out of initiated/refined financial and non-financial products/ services, delivery mechanism, and market studies/ researches.
- Must understand and agree on WB Finance’s Mission, purpose, values, and objectives;
- Graduate with strong background in economics, marketing, and finance,
- Have excellent computer knowledge – word processing, spreadsheet, power point, internet and email;
- Have an experience in product/business development in Microfinance sector/Banking institution;
- Be capable to systematically and critically think on things need to be done for any specific job assignment;
- Must have a strong numeric and analytical skills;
- Have ability to work independently, self-managed;
- Have an ability to manage multi-tasks simultaneously to deadline;
- Good understanding, speaking and writing in English language;
- Good at communication skill and good intrapersonal skill.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
About WB Finance
WB Finance was granted an MDI license from National Bank of Cambodia. WB Finance is a family member of Woori Bank, a leading commercial bank in Korea established in 1899 with total consolidated asset of over USD 350 billion and a coverage spanning across 880 domestic branches and 413 international networks in 25 countries.
CLOSING DATE: 30 January 2020