POSITION :Senior ATM and Card Operation Officer
WORK LOCATION :Head Office
# of Hiring : 01
This position is to ensure the market-driven and competitive position of WB finance in the market through initiating and implementing the digital product (ATM and Card project, mobile banking, remittance…)ensuring the success of implementation of initiated products and their delivery mechanism by establishing SMART implementation projects of product design, pilot test, and roll-out, monitoring and evaluating the performance and control ATMs and card operations to ensure customer services satisfaction with effective cost management.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participates in ATM and Card project and Cambodia Share Switch project implementation;
- Assists manager delivers/facilitates project tasks to implementation team in accordance to the project plan;
- Ensures all compliances, work instructions, policies, process & procedure related to ATM and card are followed;
- Handles ATM related customer disputes or fraudulent issues in accordance with company policies, country law and regulations;
- Work with IT to testing new enchantment and deploy to production;
- Assists manager to manage vendor relationships to plan and schedule for ATM preventive and maintenance;
- Coordinate with Support team on new request and issue error to ensure vendor provide with support with quality and SLA ;
- Ensures ATM up time, and the best usage of existing machines;
- Ensures SLA of card production and Pin delivery to all branches;
- Monitors and maintains sufficient stocks of card based demand and assuring ATM machine running functionally and properly to meet standard customer services satisfaction;
- Product enhancement and modification – modify features, processes and procedure ;
- Produces training materials and provide refresh training to branch staffs and customers.
- Degree in Banking or related fields ;
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in digital banking especially working in Card production and ATM support ;
- Good understanding on digital banking products, ATM/card infrastructure, policies and procedure establishment ;
- Good Computer literacy, especially in Ms. Office;
- Good verbal and written communication in both Khmer and English;
- Have ability to work independently, self-managed, and proactively as a member of a small, busy team;
- Have high integrity, honesty, and commitment and be able to work under pressure with high tolerance.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
About WB Finance
WB Finance was granted an MDI license from National Bank of Cambodia. WB Finance is a family member of Woori Bank, a leading commercial bank in Korea established in 1899 with total consolidated asset of over USD 350 billion and a coverage spanning across 880 domestic branches and 413 international networks in 25 countries.
CLOSING DATE: 30 June 2019