POSITION :Senior Admin Officer (In Charge of Procurement)
WORK LOCATION :Head Office
# of Hiring : 01
The purpose of this position is to be responsible for running administrative tasks in the Administration Department to ensure WB Finance’s procurement functions are properly performed. Also, this position supports purchasing processes to be timely, effective and efficient with regards to WB Finance’s resources.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Fulfill purchase needs at HO and all branch offices;
- Form committee for purchasing goods and service to support for WB Finance’s business;
- Conduct quotation for purchasing process;
- Assist in seeking preferred providers to provide services for both Head Office and Regional Branch Offices;
- Deal with suppliers to do contract for preferred suppliers;
- Ensure printing works is done in a timely manner;
- Record and monitor the purchasing tracking;
- Ensure related policies and guidelines are implemented;
- Deal with suppliers to prevent and detect possible fraud;
- Coordinate with Branch HR and Admin Officer to produce the monthly Purchasing Journal Report for tax department;
- Perform other functions that may be required by supervisor.
- Bachelor degree of Business Administration or related field;
- At least 2 years of experience in administration or a related field with 1 year of experience with procurement work preferred;
- Supply Chain, risk and project management, negotiation skills and tax knowledge;
- Good understanding and command of English including speaking and writing;
- Computer skills especially Microsoft Office;
- Ability to work under pressure and be highly self-motivated;
- Demonstrate a high level of ethical commitment and trustworthiness;
- Able to travel throughout the country.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
About WB Finance
WB Finance was granted an MDI license from National Bank of Cambodia. WB Finance is a family member of Woori Bank, a leading commercial bank in Korea established in 1899 with total consolidated asset of over USD 350 billion and a coverage spanning across 880 domestic branches and 413 international networks in 25 countries.
CLOSING DATE: 20 March 2019