WORK LOCATION : Head Office
# of Hiring : 01
The purpose of this position is to assist C-level and Korean Directors with secretarial and administrative duties and other tasks assigned. Moreover, the position will also handle the arrangement of visitor hosting with quality services.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collect/prepare in-out coming mails and prioritize correspondence for C’s and Director’s approval, urgent reading, and routine. Establish and maintain a logbook to cautiously update and monitor incoming and outgoing documents;
- Attend C-Level’s and Director’s emails especially regarding visits and appointments where appropriate;
- Manage all appointments for C-Level and Directors including correspondence with stakeholders and remind them of those appointments, meetings and other events;
- Prepare arrangements, necessary materials and logistics for those management’s travel and meetings;
- Manage and maintain office supplies for those management;
- Key person to handle the arrangement of management team meetings and other workshop/meetings in the department including (agendas, reading materials, logistics, minute taking, and follow up with participants etc.);
- Take responsible for arrangements of visitor hosting which include calculating hosting fees, providing information, preparing visit itinerary and logistics and transportation, recommending accompanying staff to the field, and other necessary facilitations, etc;
- Minutes Taker for Management Team meeting and other meetings as needed;
- Effectively manage filing system including important and confidential documents like government’s approval, policies and procedures in professional manner;
- Translate correspondences and documents from English to Khmer and vice versus for C-level, Directors, and the company.
- Bachelor degree of business administration or/and related secretarial courses;
- At least one-year experience secretarial work;
- Excellent computer skills, especially in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Internet and E-mail;
- Excellent standard of written and spoken English;
- Good organizational skills with ability to use own initiative;
- Ability to work under pressure and highly self-motivated;
- Good interpersonal skills, adaptability and flexibility;
- Keep confidential of all WB Finance information and documents;
- Must have a good attention to details;
- Demonstrate high level of ethical commitment, honesty and trustworthiness.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
About WB Finance
WB Finance was granted an MDI license from National Bank of Cambodia. WB Finance is a family member of Woori Bank, a leading commercial bank in Korea established in 1899 with total consolidated asset of over USD 350 billion and a coverage spanning across 880 domestic branches and 413 international networks in 25 countries.
CLOSING DATE: 19 April 2019