POSITION :Saving Officer
WORK LOCATION :Kampong Cham; Kampot and Siem Reap
# of Hiring : 03
The purpose of this position is primarily to ensure the outstanding of deposit balance reach to the target of the budget plan of the regional area and respond to sale the company’s products and services. The main activities to make appointment, client meeting, research market demand and others according the requirement.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Fresh graduated or Bachelor degree in the field of Banking & Finance, Marketing, Economics, Management or other related fields;
- At least 1 year experience as a sale people and customer services;
- Some knowledges of bank or Microfinance operations in Cambodia;
- Good computer skill: Ms. Word & Excel, Internet & Email
- Can speak Korean & English for Saving Officer based in Head Office and at provinces, the language require only English – can be acceptable for fairly speaking and writing;
- Good at selling skill and sense of customer services;
- Able to travel by motor or car within targeted area.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
About WB Finance
WB Finance was granted an MDI license from National Bank of Cambodia. WB Finance is a family member of Woori Bank, a leading commercial bank in Korea established in 1899 with total consolidated asset of over USD 350 billion and a coverage spanning across 880 domestic branches and 413 international networks in 25 countries.
CLOSING DATE: 20 March 2019