POSITION :Risk Officer
WORK LOCATION : Head Office
# of Hiring : 01
This position to observe staff’s working process and identify the points for improving staff capacity, provide on job mentoring to branch staff to get excellent performance and customer service, provide feedback on process, system, and form improvement and recommend changes to P&P to BD, re-enforce of delivery and application of new policy and procedure (P&P) with Branch staff (including BM) and build compliancy culture and assist branches in reducing findings raised by Internal Audit Team.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare the plan to re-enforce management response implementation on audit findings report;
- Update New Policy in follow up list and re-enforce the implementation;
- Conduct branch visit to assess staff capacity, knowledge and understanding on policy & procedure;
- Visit Clients & staffs to determine of implementation status of audit findings and escalate the status report to Regional Manager or Operation Manager;
- Observe lending process practice such as loan assessment & approval, loan release, client orientation, and loan collection against standard policy & procedure;
- Identify the points for improvement and excellent practice with mentoring/coaching to build the staff capacity (Stop, Start, and Continue);
- Prepare the profile of policy, procedure, guideline and instruction for following up tool on the implementation;
- Draft Report on quality of branch’s performance and points for improvement to get Supervisor’s recommendation;
- Build and maintain relationship with peers, subordinates, supervisors, and partners.
- Bachelor University Degree preferably in business administration and/or related skill;
- Minimum of 1 year relevant working experience;
- Good analytical skills and must be objectives-oriented;
- Competent in working in a wide range of networking situations, both internally and externally;
- Excellent computer skills – Ms. Words and Excel.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
About WB Finance
WB Finance was granted an MDI license from National Bank of Cambodia. WB Finance is a family member of Woori Bank, a leading commercial bank in Korea established in 1899 with total consolidated asset of over USD 350 billion and a coverage spanning across 880 domestic branches and 413 international networks in 25 countries.
CLOSING DATE: 30 June 2019