POSITION :Risk and Compliance Officer
WORK LOCATION :Head Office
# of Hiring : 02
The purpose of this position is to assist Risk and Compliance Manager on Compliance functions mainly on regulatory compliance which include Anti-Money Laundering and FATCA Compliance.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist Supervisor to monitor and update the changes of laws and regulations related to MFI business, and inform/notify the related department;
- Assist supervisor to implement AML/CFT and to ensure that all processes and procedures are updated and fully implemented;
- Assist supervisor to visit branches to review on implementation of AML/CFT process/procedure, FATCA Compliance, and other relevant items related to Compliance;
- Assist Supervisor to implement FATCA Compliance include submit Annual Report to GDT/IRS;
- Assist supervisor in Annual Internal Control Report & AML Assessment Report;
- Take lead in hosting NBC visit include Onsite Visit either from Onsite/offsite or Financial Intelligent Unit (FIU);
- Assist supervisor to conduct risk register meeting with relevant department heads and regional managers.
- At Least Bachelor Degree of Economic, Accounting or Business Administration or Legal;
- At least 2 years experiences in financial institution in audit or internal control in Micro Finance Institution or Bank;
- Be able to use computer such as Word, Excel, Access and internet/Email;
- Analytical Experience;
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
About WB Finance
WB Finance was granted an MDI license from National Bank of Cambodia. WB Finance is a family member of Woori Bank, a leading commercial bank in Korea established in 1899 with total consolidated asset of over USD 350 billion and a coverage spanning across 880 domestic branches and 413 international networks in 25 countries.
CLOSING DATE: 20 March 2019