POSITION :Property Valuer
WORK LOCATION :Head Office
# of Hiring : 01
The purpose of this position is primarily to support credit underwriting process with focus on collateral quality of individual loans to align with the strategic direction of the institution.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for overall monitoring and evaluating of collateral management process including collateral value calculations, market risk and identification of potential risks;
- Identify gaps and weaknesses in policy, procedure and/or implementation and devise methods to problem solve;
- Monitoring and examining the change of mortgage collateral value of all branches of WB and draft it for foundation of evaluation;
- On a daily basis, checking collateral valuations and verify property documentation sent from all branches to verify value and propose if any changes needed;
- On a monthly basis, collect and analyze market data on pricing, legal environment and update the market trends, prices, and risks across the country;
- Conduct onsite visits to assess the WB customer’s properties and provide accurate valuation (Land, Property and possibly commercial equipment);
- Prepare Property Valuation Report to support the Underwriting Department;
- Create and maintain good relationship with various authorities (Land Office, real estate agency etc.)
- Bachelor degree in Land Management and Administration or any related fields;
- Minimum 2 years working experiences in property valuation;
- Experience with any MFIs/Banks is a plus;
- Good command of English language (reading, writing and speaking);
- Good communication skills and ability to interact with customers;
- Computer literate (Microsoft word, Photoshop, Excel, Power Point other software such as draft sight, Google Earth etc.);
- Strong commitment and a high level of honesty and integrity;
- Willing to learn and share new things, friendly and hardworking and be able to work under pressure;
- Willing to travel to and/or reside in WB’s operational areas in province/district.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
About WB Finance
WB Finance was granted an MDI license from National Bank of Cambodia. WB Finance is a family member of Woori Bank, a leading commercial bank in Korea established in 1899 with total consolidated asset of over USD 350 billion and a coverage spanning across 880 domestic branches and 413 international networks in 25 countries.
CLOSING DATE: 20 March 2019