POSITION :Mobile Teller Support Officer
WORK LOCATION : Kandal and Preah Vihear
# of Hiring : 02
This position is expected to travel to work in another office within a reasonable distance when there is a need. She/he manages front office function to ensure effective liquidity management to meet prompt, direct cash disbursement for loan and savings. This position is also to ensure good customer service to client, and assists branch manager in daily operations when necessary/required.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Interact with both internal and external customers/visitors to provide information in response to inquiries about products and/or services;
- Collect bank statement and update bank passbook for his/her branch bank account;
- Check and verify the required principle on Anti-Money Laundering (AML) & Know Your Customer (KYC) policy and guideline and also counterfeit money;
- Perform daily cash count of Teller’s cash box/Till for end of day closing and ensure cash count sheet is tied up with account statement/cash report produced from system;
- Act as an authorizer for saving transaction, loan transaction, Mobile Banking transaction, into core banking system;
- Responsible for client’s collateral in the safe i.e. collateral deposit, withdrawal, update etc. and ensure that it’s matched with collateral log book;
- Verify and track document error, master list, repayment schedule, collection sheet;
- Recheck account charges, NBC’s accounts Vs T24’s accounts, nature of transaction and transaction amount before uploading into T24 system;
- Review vouchers such as transfer, interest income, exchange, etc. at the date of performing transaction and ensure completeness of document;
- Ensure that cash in Till/cash box of each Teller within the office is properly counted and/or verified against daily cash report by the end of business day and ensure that the verified Till/cash box of each Teller is properly transferred into safe/vault by the end of business day and properly locked and spin the combination code before leave.
- Bachelor Degree in Banking & Finance, Accounting or other related fields;
- At least 2 years of work experience in cashiering and/or accounting;
- Strong computer skills especially on Microsoft Offices, analytical applications, PowerPoint, and other related software;
- Excellent command of Khmer language, good understanding, speaking and writing in English language preferred;
- Ability to accurately handle financial information, to accurately record all transactions, accounts and receipts, to comply with policies and procedure, to demonstrate high level of transparency;
- Willing to travel as required.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
About WB Finance
WB Finance was granted an MDI license from National Bank of Cambodia. WB Finance is a family member of Woori Bank, a leading commercial bank in Korea established in 1899 with total consolidated asset of over USD 350 billion and a coverage spanning across 880 domestic branches and 413 international networks in 25 countries.
CLOSING DATE: 30 January 2020