POSITION :Marketing and Communication Officer
WORK LOCATION :Head Office
# of Hiring : 01
The purpose of this position is to support in writing and managing all communications related works, including communication messages for promotional materials, client success story, newsletter, contents of website and other marketing events and programs.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage and update the contents of WB Finance’s website regularly and timely;
- Manage the contents of WB Finance’s Newsletter;
- Develop press release for updated news or information to public media and website;
- Monitor the client successful story review;
- Consolidate and update stakeholder’s contacts regularly and ensure that communications tools are being delivered successfully to both internal and external stakeholders;
- Coordinate media buying and placements for public branding;
- Coordinate corporate sponsor events, activation or promotional programs;
- Manage all promotional printing materials and production for product promotion purpose.
- Bachelor degree in the field of Marketing, Business Administration, Management, Journalist, and other related fields;
- Past experiences as journalist, or experience marketing, or writing or magazines and newspapers is a great advantage;
- Excellent computer skills – Microsoft Office, Internet, E-mail and social media channels;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Khmer and English;
- Excellent training skills and ability to communicate to individual/ groups in clear, simple terms;
- Have a collaborative, influential and service-minded personality;
- Work under pressure, independently and be highly self-motivated;
- Work creatively and initiatively;
- Able to travel throughout the country.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
About WB Finance
WB Finance was granted an MDI license from National Bank of Cambodia. WB Finance is a family member of Woori Bank, a leading commercial bank in Korea established in 1899 with total consolidated asset of over USD 350 billion and a coverage spanning across 880 domestic branches and 413 international networks in 25 countries.
CLOSING DATE: 10 May 2019