POSITION : Manager, Deposit Relationship (Korean Speaking)
WORK LOCATION : Head Office
# of Hiring : 1
The key responsibility of Deposit Relationship Manager (Korean Speaking) is to build Korean community network in both Key Individual and Corporates. DRM will be responsible for identifying the key prospects to maximize the cross selling of all products and services of all non-credit product.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Contribute a selling and marketing strategies on Deposit and other non-credit products to support its growth.
- Provide support to Korean Speaking team on the selling tactic to ensure they could accomplish the monthly and yearly target.
- Build market network and make appoint for approaching and conduct product presentation to customer in the key target segmentation.
- Manage and build relationship with existing customers to build customer loyalty and open opportunity to cross selling others products of WBF.
- Collect and the keep update marketing intelligent of competitors’ information.
- Collaborate with Marketing Team for all marketing activities.
- Collaborate with Business Development Team for new and enhancement products.
- Work with Regional Manager and Branch Manager for the Referral Korean Network as well as to ensure the best customer service experience offering to customers.
- Manage and monitoring the daily sale approach of Korean Speaking team.
- Manage daily sale report and sale performance presentation to Head of Deposit and Services.
- Keep doing forward to upgrade communication and relationship skill for self-capacity development and team capacity development.
- Corporate with stakeholders such as Risk, Compliance, Legal, and Call Center for the project assigned.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field.
- Must be Very good in Korean language in both Speaking and writing.
- Must be good in using Computer, Email, Microsoft Word, Excel.
- At least 2-year experiences in sale and strategies related to Korean market segmentation.
- Good relationship network, especially with Korean market segmentation.
- High energy individual who can motivate staff and create business momentum.
- Good communication in English is an advantage (written and spoken).
- Ability to work with cross functional teams.
- Strong conceptualization and analytical skills. Honesty and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Banking, microfinance or other field of business operations, especially involving with Korean market segmentation.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
About WB Finance
WB Finance Microfinance, holding an MDI license from National Bank of Cambodia, is one of the largest Microfinance institutions in Cambodia, and is wholly owned by Woori Bank, one of the top banks in South Korea. WB Finance has a long history in serving Cambodian communities for more than 20 years, with its wide range of financial products and services including Loans, Savings, Money Transfers, and Mobile Banking.
CLOSING DATE: 31 JULY 2020