POSITION :Loan Recovery Officer
WORK LOCATION : Kampot and Mundolkiri.
# of Hiring : 02
Loan Recovery Officer to be responsible for collecting bad debt including written-off loans and loans overdue more than 90 days with compliance with the Client Protection Principles, and other acceptable common practices aligned with legal framework requirement.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Engage and approach all district branch managers and provincial branch manager to discuss and explore practical technique and strategies to incorporate into the plan;
- Formulate plan of detail actions of written off loans from previous and current years;
- Set out the detail actions and target of loan write off recoveries down to all the concerned client service officers;
- Identify and assess a recovery likelihood of loan write off clients, rating Low, Medium, or High;
- Coordinate with loan officer to identify loan write off clients and classify them into four different categories according to combination of their willingness to pay and capacity to pay.
- Work closely with Branch Manager (BM) and Loan Officer (LO) to execute recovery techniques and strategies including, loan write off mapping, regular home visit and chasing, and collecting;
- Try to get all the loan write off clients to have commitments with us, and to get them to follow their promise;
- Share recovery experiences and lessons learnt to BM and LO to get them better knowledge and understood for improving the loan assessment in the next loans made/originated;
- Seek ways to continuously improve performance and productivity on the job;
- Work closely with the Credit and Recovery Manager, Regional Manager,and Branch Manager to identify root cause of loan delinquency, operational weaknesses and recommend changes to improve the quality of the portfolio.
- Other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- University degree from any related fields is preferred;
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in microfinance operations directly dealing with delinquent clients and other problem solving situations;
- Must have strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Must have good computer literacy and email;
- Must be fluent in the local language (both written and spoken);
- Must have the ability to make fair and ethical decisions in tough circumstances;
- Must be very organized in order to handle multiple projects simultaneously;
- High self-motivation with strong interpersonal skills;
- Must have the ability to motivate and persuade others, particularly delinquent clients to repay debt;
- Abilities to communicate with local authorities and legal / court members in an articulate and professional manner;
- Demonstrate high level of ethical commitment and trustworthiness.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
About WB Finance
WB Finance was granted an MDI license from National Bank of Cambodia. WB Finance is a family member of Woori Bank, a leading commercial bank in Korea established in 1899 with total consolidated asset of over USD 350 billion and a coverage spanning across 880 domestic branches and 413 international networks in 25 countries.
Closing Date: 03 March 2020