POSITION :Learning and Development Officer
WORK LOCATION : Head Office
# of Hiring : 01
This position is responsible for assisting the Learning and Development Manager (LDM) in building the capacity of staff and management through the provision of trainings and other development methods. This position will equip staff with knowledge, skills and competencies that are needed to achieve the objectives and goals of the institution. The position’s job is mainly related to designing training materials, conducting trainings and coordinating staff development.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist LDC in developing comprehensive staff capacity building strategy;
- Conduct training Needs Assessment Annually;
- Design training materials and deliver training to internal staff as per annual Plan of Action (POA);
- Coordinate with concerned department and external stakeholders to support in training design and delivery to internal staff;
- Launch new staff orientation program;
- Facilitate staff to attend external local and overseas training/workshop;
- Evaluate all delivered training and makes changes in training where appropriate;
- Builds capacity of trainer pools (HO and RO);
- Assist in building capacity of HIPO for management position;
- Run actively and manage library at HO and RO effectively;
- Manage poor student scholarship program;
- Record training data and develop monthly report of the unit;
- Evaluate all delivered training and makes changes in training where appropriate.
- Strong facilitations, communications, and interpersonal skills;
- At least 3 year experience in micro-finance industry;
- Good coordination, facilitation, presentation and training PowerPoint presentation slide design skills;
- Able to travel at weekend or holidays;
- Able to handle multi-assignment at the same time;
- Curious in learning new skills;
- Have good command of English;
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
About WB Finance
WB Finance was granted an MDI license from National Bank of Cambodia. WB Finance is a family member of Woori Bank, a leading commercial bank in Korea established in 1899 with total consolidated asset of over USD 350 billion and a coverage spanning across 880 domestic branches and 413 international networks in 25 countries.
CLOSING DATE: 19 April 2019