POSITION :IT Server Administrator
WORK LOCATION : Head Office
# of Hiring : 01
The IT Server Administrator is in charge of WB FINANCE’s operational requirements related to information technology within the server infrastructure, services and applications that are operating on WB FINANCE technology infrastructure. His/her main tasks are to manage WB FINANCE’s data network and implement up-to-date solutions across the IT infrastructure.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design, implementation, support, monitoring and maintenance of WB FINANCE’s Data Centre, Disaster Recovery Site, and remote offices infrastructure and services, including server, storage, system backup and restoration, voice communication, electrical supply (UPS, Generator), cooling and fire suppressant systems and ensuring availability of infrastructure services;
- Develop standard documentation, roll out and maintain for communication server system, SAN/NAS storage, software and other computer related systems;
- Serve as a liaison between other technical staff, department, users, and vendors regarding service requests, usage, standards, security, and other server system matters;
- Provide subject matter expertise, advice and consultancy for assigned technology and infrastructure systems;
- Collaborate on, or facilitate server and system projects through to successful implementation and hand over to operational support;
- Coordinate the server team efficiency support to users’ incidents within the agreed service level agreement (SLA);
- Define possible risks within server’s service or application and network Infrastructure environment, recommend and coordinate with IT Security and Risk department to apply preventative plan;
- Prior 24/7 service support are available for requesters;
- Ensure system availability at no less than 99%.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent on Computer Science or Information Technology;
- At least 2 years of server and technical support experience;
- Experience in Microfinance or Banking sector is preferred, Data Center Management and Operation with multiple sites; hardware of server and storage with IBM, HPE, Cisco, NetApp, experience and knowledge in Virtualization technology especially vMware HA, DRS, FT, SRM, vSAN and NSX, experience and knowledge in backup and recovery solutions, storage technology DAS, SAN, NAS and tape libraries or other cloud backup technique;
- Well-understanding in Linux or Unix System is desirable most likely with Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) and script;
- Strong understanding of server structures such as Window Server, Active Directory, File Server, DHCP Server, Exchange Server, SQL, Call Center System and Other advance features;
- Willing to work under pressure and travelling to province;
- Good written and spoken English
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
About WB Finance
WB Finance was granted an MDI license from National Bank of Cambodia. WB Finance is a family member of Woori Bank, a leading commercial bank in Korea established in 1899 with total consolidated asset of over USD 350 billion and a coverage spanning across 880 domestic branches and 413 international networks in 25 countries.
CLOSING DATE: 23 August 2019