POSITION :IT Security Officer
WORK LOCATION : Head Office
# of Hiring : 02
This position is to ensure all IT Policy implementation has been enforced at all level of staffs, conducting research on latest information security domain and working with ISM to identify information security gaps and recommend the updates on existing policy & processes to protect information asset of the business.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop, review and update of IT Policy and IT Security policy/procedure by liaison with all relevant staffs;
- Design, configure, deploy, and maintain IT Security systems with cooperation and support from Network Administrator and Server Administrator in order to do full rollout of the change to production system;
- Assist the end-user, other IT professionals, and external customers in requesting security variances and implementation of subsequent configuration change requests;
- Assist in incident response for any breaches, intrusions, or theft;
- Monitor systems for any anomalies, suspicious activity then provide proper updating, and provide patching quickly if notified from security solution provider or make recommendations for resolution;
- Evaluates and performs planning, testing, and implementation of software and hardware upgrades;
- Develop and maintain documentation for security systems, procedures and security diagrams;
- Serve on projects and initiatives to develop, plan and implement network and distributed system security technologies;
- Ensure all IT systems and processes are complied with IT policy/procedure and well documented
- Participate in IT risk assessment identification and explore and implement mitigation solutions.
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology or Computer science ;
- experience with Network Infrastructure Security and application development security project involvements and or prior experience in IT Infrastructure support, design and management as well as strong knowledge and experience Routing and Switching, Firewalls configuration and associated network protocols and concepts;
- Knowledge and implementation of IDS/IPS and Syslog;
- Knowledge in implementation and operation of monitoring tools: Cacti, Nagios, SolarWind;
- Knowledge and experience in administration of Windows Server and Linux Operating Systems;
- Knowledge & understanding on some certification practices such as Cisco CCNA, CCNA security, or CCNP security.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
About WB Finance
WB Finance was granted an MDI license from National Bank of Cambodia. WB Finance is a family member of Woori Bank, a leading commercial bank in Korea established in 1899 with total consolidated asset of over USD 350 billion and a coverage spanning across 880 domestic branches and 413 international networks in 25 countries.
CLOSING DATE: 23 August 2019