POSITION :IT Network Team Leader
WORK LOCATION : Head Office
# of Hiring : 01
The IT Network Team Leader is in charge of WB FINANCE’s operational requirements related to information technology within the network infrastructure. His or her main task is to manage WB FINANCE’s data network and implement up-to-date solutions across the IT infrastructure. IT Network Team Leader oversees the network support staffs and work closely with IT Infrastructure team to propose improvements to the business infrastructure and report progress on relevant projects. S/he is responsible for making sure that the WB FINANCE’s network infrastructure and associated systems run smoothly, perform within agreed targets, and provide a secure platform for the WB FINANCE’s business operations.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design, implementation, support, monitoring and maintenance of WB FINANCE’s Data Centre, Disaster Recovery Site, and remote offices to ensure network connectivity and system availability
- Design, implementation, support, monitoring and maintenance of network infrastructure platforms, including but not limit to switching, routing and firewall, Internet backbone connection, DPLC and VPN and all other software based systems
- Develop standard documentation and roll out for communication system
- Serve as a liaison between other technical staff, department, users, and vendors regarding service requests, usage, standards, security, and other network matters
- Collaborate on, or lead network related projects through to successful implementation and hand over to operational support
- Coordinate the network infrastructure team efficiency support to users incidents within the agreed service level agreement (SLA)
- Ensure network connectivity uptime at no less than 99.99%.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science/Related field or higher
- At least 4 years’ experience in networking in Bank/MFI or ISP is preferred.
- CCNA, CCNA Security certified is preferable
- Strong understanding of Network structures for LAN, WAN, VPN and Firewall Security appliance such as Palo Alto, Cisco ASA, Checkpoint and Load balancing firewall
- Experience with switching, routing protocol including high availability (HA)
- Experience with Microsoft Server Platform Good knowledge of system monitoring such as Solarwinds, Cacti, Nagios, and Syslog server is desirable.
- Willing to work independently or as a team and travelling to province
- Prior experience with a 24/7 technical operational environment is highly desired
- Good written and spoken English
- Honest, Innovative and flexible
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
About WB Finance
WB Finance was granted an MDI license from National Bank of Cambodia. WB Finance is a family member of Woori Bank, a leading commercial bank in Korea established in 1899 with total consolidated asset of over USD 350 billion and a coverage spanning across 880 domestic branches and 413 international networks in 25 countries.
CLOSING DATE: 17 September 2019