POSITION : Internal Audit Officer
WORK LOCATION : Head Office
# of Hiring : 01
To conduct and assist an audit and investigation of branches and head office in accordance with WB Policies and Procedures and shall review and evaluate the internal control and accounting systems of branches and head office and recommend corrections, improvements and compliance. This position is also assigned to conduct and assist the impact evaluation on the clients and to recommend for improvement.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform audit steps and procedures and gathering necessary information to determine adequacy of internal controls and compliance according to the pre-audit and/or evaluation field work section;
- Perform the analytical review procedures for each audit assignment;
- Get in contact with the branch to organize the staff/team for the audit and/or evaluation field visit;
- Organize the working papers files according to the policies and procedures of audit and evaluation;
- Conduct the entry conference with the branch key concerned persons according to the procedures steps;
- Perform audit steps and procedures and obtaining necessary information to determine adequacy of internal controls and compliance;
- Clarify all audit findings with auditees during the process of audit fieldwork to minimize discussion time in the exit conference;
- Ensure all working papers are completed and in order – initials, cross-references, date, work descriptions, clearance, etc.
- Write and submit draft audit/evaluation report to Audit Manager prior to conducting the exit discussion with the auditees;
- Timely complete and submit draft audit/evaluation report to Audit Manager with completed required documents;
- Ensure quality of Report, Working Papers before submitting draft Report to supervisor or Internal Audit Manager;
- Ensure that all issues raised are agreed, documented and supported with management response;
- Timely and correctly update actual audit in audit plan.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent degree in the field in Accounting and Finance or related field;
- Knowledge and understanding of all facets of micro-finance operations or banking;
- Proven knowledge and understanding of Information Technology is advantage;
- Some experience in Accounting and Finance or auditing and experience in Head Office department audit;
- Good written and spoken English;
- Computer skills – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a team and willing to work under pressure;
- Willingness to travel very often and to stay in provinces, mainly in districts.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
About WB Finance
WB Finance was granted an MDI license from National Bank of Cambodia. WB Finance is a family member of Woori Bank, a leading commercial bank in Korea established in 1899 with total consolidated asset of over USD 350 billion and a coverage spanning across 880 domestic branches and 413 international networks in 25 countries.
CLOSING DATE: 30 June 2019