POSITION :Internal Audit Manager
WORK LOCATION : Head Office
# of Hiring : 01
This position is to perform audits to assess the effectiveness of internal controls and ensure that standards, procedures and protocols are in compliance with the Institute of Internal Auditors Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing (SPPIA), Internal Audit policies and procedures.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervise the internal auditors to accomplish the annual audit and evaluation plan;
- Monitor, review, appraise and provide feedback to enhance quality of internal auditor’s reports;
- Review audits of branches and departments/head office in accordance with the International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing and organizational policies;
- Review or draft audit reports for final review by the internal audit manager;
- Lead and conduct assigned audits in compliance with the International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing and organizational policies;
- Assist in the development of annual audit plan based on risk assessments and audit planning framework.
- Recommend appropriate risk management strategies and policies to ensure that management policies adequately mitigate the risks identified;
- Assist Head of Internal Audit to provide summaries of audit results and trends to management and Board Audit Committee regularly and in subsequent audits determine that audit recommendations have been tracked and implemented by management;
- Assist Head of Internal Audit to provide trainings on risk managements, internal controls, fraud related topics, and consulting services, as appropriate;
- Ensure all working papers are completed and in order – initials, cross-references, date, work descriptions, clearance, etc.;
- Perform other special investigation/examination of specific accounts/areas and spot-check/cross-check, as assigned.
- Follow up and review corrective actions and follow-up reports (CA&FUR) or management responses to the audit recommendations and follow-up with related branch or head office to ensure timely and appropriate responses;
- Assists in coordinating work with external auditors/regulator, lenders (due diligence), financial and social performance raters and other departments.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent degree in the field in Accounting and Finance or related field related field or Pursue CIA, CAT or CPA course in accredited institution and must complete the CIA within 3 years or the CAT within 5 years or CPA within 6 year starting from enrolment;
- At least 5 years auditing experiences with relevant supervisory role;
- Good written and spoken English;
- Knowledge of Cambodia laws and taxation is an advantage;
- Knowledge and understanding of all facets of micro-finance operations or banking;
- Computer skills – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a team and willing to work under pressure;
- Ability to travel to and stay at the local provinces for audit.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
About WB Finance
WB Finance was granted an MDI license from National Bank of Cambodia. WB Finance is a family member of Woori Bank, a leading commercial bank in Korea established in 1899 with total consolidated asset of over USD 350 billion and a coverage spanning across 880 domestic branches and 413 international networks in 25 countries.
CLOSING DATE: 30 January 2020