POSITION :Core Banking System Manager
WORK LOCATION :Head Office
# of Hiring : 01
This position is to manage core banking system such as backup, recovery, develop new product and document change request, attend meeting with project team as requested. Provide advice, coach to the team to their tasks as planned.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage, lead and develop savings and loan products as per request.
- Lead team to analyze, develop and extract reports for finance team and other department as required
- Manage team to run cob processing on daily and monthly basis.
- Provide advice to finance team on GL mapping
- Lead team to analyze the gap between current system and business workflow
- Work closely with reporting team to provide field mapping and build data warehouse according to business growth
- Work closely with system development team to ensure that all third party applications such as Mobile Banking, ATM etc… be able to connect to system and work properly with core banking system
- Work closely with MIS team to resolve issue and provide fix as soon as possible
- Strengthen data security on core banking system
- Regularly maintain databases and other services to ensure that all are backup properly
- Manage team to archive historical data out from LIVE system and backup properly
- Ensure that table index are properly re-arrange. This is to ensure that our DMBS can run at the maximum performance and to reduce unused space
- Ensure that all components and libraries are updated properly and correctly
- Work with software vendor to get fix of issue as soon as possible
- Report to your supervisor on weekly and monthly basis
- Bachelor degree in computer science or in related field;
- Require at least 3 years of experience in managing core banking system and at least 2 years of experience in developing loan or savings product in core banking system;
- Knowledge in Accounting & related IT support for Accounting & Finance department;
- Good interpersonal skill and communication skill; good organizational and time management skills; good analytical skill and fast problem solving;
- Knowledge in Java or C#, Web API, JBoss and data exchange format such XML and JSON;
- Ability to organize and quickly evaluate the nature of the problem and to provide a solution rapidly and accurately is essential;
- Requires good analytical and problem-solving skills. Must have a Customer Service oriented mind-set with the ability to organize, prioritize and delegate tasks while transferring knowledge and expertise to empower clients and users;
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
About WB Finance
WB Finance was granted an MDI license from National Bank of Cambodia. WB Finance is a family member of Woori Bank, a leading commercial bank in Korea established in 1899 with total consolidated asset of over USD 350 billion and a coverage spanning across 880 domestic branches and 413 international networks in 25 countries.
CLOSING DATE: 02 August 2019