POSITION :Channel Manager
WORK LOCATION : Head Office
# of Hiring : 01
This position has the ultimate responsibility of managing WB Finance’s Channels and partnership services with Mobile Money, Fund Transfer and Mobile Banking as well as any other channel that WB Finance will introduce in the future. The key responsibilities are as below:
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Proactively lead the development of relationships with business partners to address operational and customer service plans and issues;
- Develop marketing campaigns and activities to educate and drive more customers to the different channel services with partners as appropriate;
- Contact, negotiate, and establish agreements with new and current partners to increase usage of channels, provide more/ better services to clients and create income opportunities;
- Facilitate cross-department meetings and actions to address operational and customer service issues, including dispute cases and complaints, and challenges raised by the field staff and customers;
- Identify system and operational enhancements for different channel services and work with project management to determine project plan and implementation monitoring;
- Work with the Management to define sale and operational targets related to channel services, monitor the results, report to management, and recommend adjustments necessary;
- Monitor results of channel services vs. target by Branch on weekly and monthly basis, work closely with Branch Manager to identify root causes and take appropriate corrective actions to solve problems or challenges;
- Work with IT to conduct the empirical data analysis for decision making;
- Regularly study and analyse the local and international trends on Payments and Mobile Banking services to come up with the new practical and business-driven initiatives.
- Gather and write business requirements, develop test cases, and join system testing on new projects, enhancements or changes on the systems;
- Proactively identify inefficiencies in business operations, roadblocks for growth, and opportunities for improvement related to channel services.
- Advanced Degree in Management, Economic, Finance & Banking, Accounting, Marketing or other related fields preferred;
- 3 to 5 year experiences in MFI/Bank, or Payment Service Provider related to channel banking, virtual banking, branchless banking, digital banking, mobile banking, internet banking, payment service, local and or international remittance, sale, relationship management, and or customer service is an advantage to this role;
- Management and/or project management experience is required in these areas;
- Possess honesty, initiative, flexibility, commitment, and good communication and inter-personal skills, and relationship building;
- Excellent in customer and problem solving skills, good working knowledge of English and computer skills. Ability to work under pressure and be highly self-motivated;
- Demonstrate high level of ethical commitment and trustworthiness.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
About WB Finance
WB Finance was granted an MDI license from National Bank of Cambodia. WB Finance is a family member of Woori Bank, a leading commercial bank in Korea established in 1899 with total consolidated asset of over USD 350 billion and a coverage spanning across 880 domestic branches and 413 international networks in 25 countries.
CLOSING DATE: 30 June 2019