POSITION : Branch Manager
WORK LOCATION :Cheng Prey District and Ponhea Krek District
# of Vacant : 2
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate to set up any necessary contingent plan such as growth/expansion, pilot/rollout of ABP, Mobile Banking, new product, process, staff rearrangement, and delinquency management plans;
- Regularly conduct market saturation reviews, competition analysis, and update village profile (prospective target clients identification in each village using household list by village, in urban area, and business center) for necessary expansion and acquisition;
- Perform strict loan assessment and loan quality check to ensure high loan quality. In the event of many loan requests, proper assignment for DBM, Specialized CSO (SCSO), or trusted CSO are required;
- Ensure that loan, saving, and other required business transactions are properly entered into iPad and/or system;
- Ensure proper loan delinquency management implementation, such as effective follow up, timely issuing notification & demand letters to delinquent clients, appropriate logbook completion and posting into the system, and specific action plan for loan recovery of BO;
- Oversee effective liquidity management at the BO, including providing timely support to authorize and/or approve the day end closing report requested by the Branch Teller/Supervisor;
- Ensure proper branch financial management;
- Ensure all systems, policies and procedures are abided by and implemented in the branch with proper monitoring and control tools;
- Ensure the implementation of audits, Risk and Quality Assurance Officers, NBC, and raters recommendations/suggestions to improve overall branch performances;
- Effectively implement fraud prevention guidelines, like reviewing task rotation report and conducting observation/surprise visits to loan collection and loan disbursement, and meeting with CBMCs/focal persons, clients, and other stakeholders for feedback collection and other verification;
- Ensure the quality of information and completeness of loan and saving document prepared by staff under supervision (loan documents, PPI, reports, passbook, vouchers, official receipt, saving contract, saver ID, thumbprint/signature, etc.);
- Observe the competitive environment to see its strengths and weaknesses, and properly report to the RM for next strategy development and action;
- Review the BO expenditures and income to be more efficient and sustainably profitable.
- Bachelor Degree in Management, Economic, Finance & Banking, Accounting, Marketing or other equivalences;
- Minimum 2 years experience in microfinance operations and management & staff supervisory;
- Good understanding of Cambodian microfinance sector
- Good working knowledge of English and computer skills especially on MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
- Good interpersonal, communication, staff supervision, training and management skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and be highly self-motivated.
- Demonstrate high level of ethical commitment and trustworthiness.
- Must be willing to work and live in the district.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
About WB Finance
WB Finance was granted an MDI license from National Bank of Cambodia. WB Finance is a family member of Woori Bank, a leading commercial bank in Korea established in 1899 with total consolidated asset of over USD 350 billion and a coverage spanning across 880 domestic branches and 413 international networks in 25 countries.
CLOSING DATE: 20 March 2019