POSITION :Assistant Manager, Information Security Policies and Compliance
WORK LOCATION : Head Office
# of Hiring : 1
Under the supervision of Manager, Information Security (ISM), Assistant Manager, Information Security (ISO) works to ensure all IT Policy implementation has been enforced at all level of staffs, conducting research on latest information security domain and working with ISM to identify information security gaps and recommend the updates on existing policy & processes to protect information asset of the business.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop, review and update of IT Policy and IT Security policy/procedure by liaison with all relevant staffs
- Research, analyze problems, evaluate, recommend solutions, products, and technologies to meet information security protection;
- Actively protect WBF company IT Assets and infrastructure from external or internal threats and ensure that the company complies with statutory and regulatory requirements regarding information access, security and privacy;
- Design, configure, deploy, and maintain IT Security systems with cooperation and support from Network Administrator and Server Administrator in order to do full rollout of the change to production system;
- Recommend best security practices to achieve stated business objectives, advises on risk assumptions for any variances granted, and provides alternatives to achieve desired end results;
- Monitor systems for any anomalies, suspicious activity then provide proper updating, and provide patching quickly if notified from security solution provider or make recommendations for resolution;
- Evaluates and performs planning, testing, and implementation of software and hardware upgrades;
- Coach and guide Service Desk and Desk Side Support technicians in their incident response, directing incident first responder actions, and appropriately escalating issues;
- Serve on projects and initiatives to develop, plan and implement network and distributed system security technologies;
- Serve on projects, initiatives or work groups as assigned which may include Event Management, Identity and Access Management, Risk and Control Assessment, Threat and Vulnerability Management;
- Participate in IT risk assessment identification and explore and implement mitigation solutions.
- At least Bachelor Degree in Information Technology or Computer science;
- Knowledge and implementation of IDS/IPS and Syslog;
- Knowledge in implementation and operation of monitoring tools and SIEM;
- Knowledge and experience in administration of Windows Server and Linux Operating Systems;
- Knowledge & understanding on some certification practices such as Cisco CCNA CyberOps, CompTIA Security+, Pentest+, and SSCP etc;
- Knowledge of information security principles, including risk assessment and management, threat and vulnerability management, incident response and identity and access management;
- Experience in developing, documenting and maintaining security procedures;
- Experience and knowledge in Cyber Security, latest thread and attack vectors and mitigation plan
- Experience in enforcing policy, procedure of IT across organization;
- Proven ability to work under stress in emergencies with flexibility to handle multiple high-pressure situations simultaneously;
- Experience in VPN Management and Support, DPLC and MPLS;
- Good analytical, problem identification, troubleshooting, and creative problem solving abilities;
- Previous experiences in IT Auditing is a plus;
- Research and development on Cyber Space security.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
About WB Finance
WB Finance Microfinance, holding an MDI license from National Bank of Cambodia, is one of the largest Microfinance institutions in Cambodia, and is wholly owned by Woori Bank, one of the top banks in South Korea. WB Finance has a long history in serving Cambodian communities for more than 20 years, with its wide range of financial products and services including Loans, Savings, Money Transfers, and Mobile Banking.
Closing Date: 2 February 2021