POSITION :Assistant Manager, Compliance (AML, CFT, Sanction, FATCA)
WORK LOCATION : Head Office
# of Hiring : 1
The purpose of this position is to assist the Head of Compliance on AML/CFT/Sanction & FATCA.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist Supervisor in implement Screening, Customer Risk Rating and Transaction Monitoring;
- To Assist supervisor in reviewing CTR and STR and timely submit those report upon the timeline;
- Assist Supervisor in Providing AML/CFT Training to various target group according regulatory requirement and HQ requirement if any;
- Assist Supervisor in managing KYC for Partner of WB on New Product and services;
- Assist Supervisor in producing AML/CFT Assessment Report (NBC and HQ requirement);
- Assist Supervisor on internal control on AML/CFT/Sanction and suggest to revised is any;
- Assist Supervisor in identify ML/FT/Sanction Risk on New Product and Services;
- Assist Supervisor in implement on FATCA Compliance;
- To Assist Supervisor to achieve KPI from HQ(Woori Bank) and to Perform other functions that may be required or assigned by supervisor,
- At least Bachelor Degree of Economics, Accounting or Business Administration;
- Have good analytical or numeral skill;
- At least two years experience from Microfinance Institution ;
- Have a good knowledge of AML /CFT/Sanction implementation;
- Be able to use computer such as Word, Excel, Access Internet /E-mail;
- Analytical Experience;
- Internal Control Experience, Auditor Experience, Compliance Experience.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
About WB Finance
WB Finance Microfinance, holding an MDI license from National Bank of Cambodia, is one of the largest Microfinance institutions in Cambodia, and is wholly owned by Woori Bank, one of the top banks in South Korea. WB Finance has a long history in serving Cambodian communities for more than 20 years, with its wide range of financial products and services including Loans, Savings, Money Transfers, and Mobile Banking.
CLOSING DATE: 31 JULY 2020