POSITION : Assistant Manager, ATM and Card Systems
WORK LOCATION : Head Office
# of Hiring : 01
To develop and maintenance card system (switching system) in order to respond to the requirement of WB Finance. This position requires working closely with System Head of Core Banking and System Development in order to achieve the final product as user required.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Daily monitor card system transactions
- Implement and maintain security for systems.
- Keep checking and monitoring system performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new features of card system to implement and improve business operation.
- Work and support closely with testing team to complete CSS project requirement/test case or our own ATM, if require.
- Work with other member bank to test CSS transactions, if require.
- Perform other tasks assigned that maybe assigned supervisor or upper level manager.
- Conduct user acceptance test (UAT) process for new feature development, customization and upgrading.
- Join card system upgrading and testing, if require.
- Train users to use new or modification feature or functionalities of a system.
- Work closely with support team and vendor (if require) to solve problem related to card systems
- Well organized document to all new feature development, customization and upgrading
- Configure new card product according to business requirement
- Well understand our card system such card process, ATM scenario and online payment process (CSS…)
- Well understand about new CSS space and ISO message.
- Monitor and maintain the existing system to ensure it run smoothly 24/7
- Well understand core banking system such as loan and savings product
- Perform backup and restoration
- Involve in IT business plan as needed
- Research new feature/technology related to card system as well
- Develop business case for critical system changes
- Participate in the organization and planning of development resources and schedules
- Keep improving card management system skill to support company growth.
- Bachelor degree in computer science or in related field.
- At least 2 year of experience in card management system.
- Background in technologies such as ATM process, card management system, and Host Secured Module.
- Knowledge in programing language such as Java or C#, data interchange technology such as XML and JSON, SQL query language and communicating between card management system to core banking system.
- Knowledge in keys management of card product, ATM and CSS, database design and development such as Oracle, SQL server.
- Knowledge in banking or finance is a plus.
- Fully understand core banking system such as loan and savings products.
- Basically understand of information security and data encryption and hashing.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to organize and quickly evaluate the nature of the problem and to provide a solution rapidly and accurately is essential.
- Ability to work under pressure and highly self-motivated.
- This position may be asked to travel inside and outside of country.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
About WB Finance
WB Finance Microfinance, holding an MDI license from National Bank of Cambodia, is one of the largest Microfinance institutions in Cambodia, and is wholly owned by Woori Bank, one of the top banks in South Korea. WB Finance has a long history in serving Cambodian communities for more than 20 years, with its wide range of financial products and services including Loans, Savings, Money Transfers, and Mobile Banking.
Closing Date: 15 JULY 2020