POSITION :Assistant Manager, ATM and Card Operation
WORK LOCATION : Head Office
# of Hiring : 01
This position is to ensure the market-driven and competitive position of WB finance in the market through initiating and implementing the digital product (ATM and Card project, mobile banking, remittance…) ensuring the success of implementation of initiated products and their delivery mechanism by establishing SMART implementation projects of product design, pilot test, and roll-out, monitoring and evaluating the performance and control ATMs and card operations to ensure customer services satisfaction with effective cost management.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participates in ATM and Card project and Cambodia Share Switch project implementation;
- Assists manager to delivers and facilitates project tasks to implementation team in accordance to the project plan;
- Assists manager to identifies and reports any challenges or issues arise while implementing the projects and communicate to project committees to seek for better solution and advice;
- Handles ATM related customer disputes or fraudulent issues in accordance with company policies, country law and regulations ;
- Work with IT to testing new enchantment and deploy to production ;
- Coordinate with Support team on new request and issue error to ensure vendor provide with support with quality and SLA;
- Ensures ATM up time, and the best usage of existing machines ;
- Monitors and maintains sufficient stocks of card based demand and assuring ATM machine running functionally and properly to meet standard customer services satisfaction;
- Ensures SLA of card production and Pin delivery to all branches;
- Product enhancement and modification – modify features, processes and procedure;
- Produces training materials and provide refresh training to branch staffs and customers for their well understanding of the product’s instruction.
- Degree in Banking or related fields;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in digital banking especially working in Card production and ATM support;
- 1 years’ experience in project management ;
- Good understanding on banking products, ATM/card infrastructure, policies and procedure establishment ;
- Must have a strong numeric and analytical skills and be capable to systematically and critically think on things need to be done for any specific job assignment;
- Have good organizational skills showing ability to manage multiple projects or strands of activity simultaneously to deadline;
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English ;
- Possess excellent computer knowledge – Microsoft Office, statistical software, etc
- Have good training skills and ability to communicate to individual/group in clear, simple terms with collaborative, influential, and service-minded personality.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
About WB Finance
WB Finance Microfinance, holding an MDI license from National Bank of Cambodia, is one of the largest Microfinance institutions in Cambodia, and is wholly owned by Woori Bank, one of the top banks in South Korea. WB Finance has a long history in serving Cambodian communities for more than 20 years, with its wide range of financial products and services including Loans, Savings, Money Transfers, and Mobile Banking.
CLOSING DATE: 31 JULY 2020